Loreal Technique Excellence Creme Resistant Grays Permanent Hair Color 1.74 oz.
Excellence Creme Permanent Hair color is a rich luxurious color that provides superb gray coverage with deep créme conditioning in an easy-to-use no-drip formula.
Directions: Wear suitable, disposable gloves. Mix entire contents of Excellence tube with 20 volume or 30 vol. Oreor Creme developer (1.74 oz color + 2.5 fl. oz. developer).
Virgin hair: Saturate hair thoroughly and process for 30 minutes at room temperature. For resistant gray, develop for another 5 minutes.
Retouching: Apply color to regrowth only, develop for 30 minutes, add a little warm water and work product through lengths and ends for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse with warm water until water runs clear.
- Do not use with metal tools (clips, comb, etc)
- Rinse hair well after the processing time.
- If your client’s hair is relaxed use a 20 volume developer only.
- Use exclusively with the recommended oxidant, 30 volume (9%) maximum.
- Use only the proportions indicated.